عناوین کتب مجموعه سه جلدی آموزش فرایندها و عملیات نفت و گاز:
Volume 1– Design of Oil-Handling Systems and Facilities- 2008-747 Pages
Volume 2– Design of Gas-Handling Systems & Facilities- 2014-685 Pages
Volume 3– Facility Piping and Pipeline Systems- 2016- 1123 Pages
Maurice Stewart & Ken Arnold
شرح جامع و کامل فرایندهای نفت و گاز پس از اکتشاف و تولید در سطح
فرایندهای شیرین سازی، ذخیره و توزیع نفت و گاز
آموزش تجهیزات و تسهیلات مرتبط
آموزش فرایندهای جانبی و یوتیلیتی
آموزش ابزاردقیق و تجهیزات الکتریکی مرتبط با فرایندهای فوق
آموزش طراحی و استانداردهای خطوط پاییپنگ فرایندی و خطوط انتقال
شرح کتب در وبسایت آمازون:
The latest edition of this best-selling title is updated and expanded for easier use by engineers. New to this edition is a section on the fundamentals of surface production operations taking up topics from the oilfield as originally planned by the authors in the first edition. This information is necessary and endemic to production and process engineers. Now, the book offers a truly complete picture of surface production operations, from the production stage to the process stage with applications to process and production engineers.
- New in-depth coverage of hydrocarbon characteristics, the different kinds of reservoirs, and impurities in crude.
- Practical suggestions help readers understand the art and science of handling produced liquids.
- Numerous, easy-to-read figures, charts, tables, and photos clearly explain how to design, specify, and operate oilfield surface production facilities.
This revised edition puts the most current information about gas-handling systems and facilities at your fingertips. The authors channeled their classroom and field experience into this volume, which features many new sections such as:
* Heat recovery units
* Kinetic inhibitors and anti-agglomerators
* Trays and packing for distillation and absorption towers
* Compressor valves
تبلیغات شما اینجا درج می شود
* Foundation design considerations for reciprocating compressors
* Pressure vessel issues and components
* Nox reduction in engines and turbines
* Safety management systems
This book walks you through the equipment and processes used in gas-handling operations to help you design and manage a production facility. Production engineers will keep this volume on the desktop for the latest information on how to DESIGN, SPECIFY, and OPERATE gas-handling systems and facilities. The book allows engineers with little or background in production facility design to easily locate details about equipment, processes, and design parameters. With this volume, you will more completely comprehend the techniques of handling produced fluids from gas wells so your facility can be more efficient and productive.
* Revised edition puts the most current information about gas-handling systems at your fingertips
* Features brand new sections!
Surface Production Operations: Facility Piping and Pipeline Systems, Volume III is a hands-on manual for applying mechanical and physical principles to all phases of facility piping and pipeline system design, construction, and operation. For over twenty years this now classic series has taken the guesswork out of the design, selection, specification, installation, operation, testing, and trouble-shooting of surface production equipment.
The third volume presents readers with a “hands-on” manual for applying mechanical and physical principles to all phases of facility piping and pipeline system design, construction, and operation. Packed with charts, tables, and diagrams, this authoritative book provides practicing engineer and senior field personnel with a quick but rigorous exposition of piping and pipeline theory, fundamentals, and application.
Included is expert advice for determining phase states and their impact on the operating conditions of facility piping and pipeline systems; determining pressure drop and wall thickness; and optimizing line size for gas, liquid, and two-phase lines. Also included are a guide to applying international design codes and standards, and guidance on how to select the appropriate ANSI/API pressure-temperature ratings for pipe flanges, valves, and fittings.
- Covers new and existing piping systems including concepts for expansion, supports, manifolds, pigging, and insulation requirements
- Presents design principles for a pipeline pigging system
- Teaches how to detect, monitor, and control pipeline corrosion
- Reviews onshore and offshore safety and environmental practices
- Discusses how to evaluate mechanical integrity
دریافت مجموعه سه جلدی Surface Production Operations: